Oakbrook Community Church is located in Union County, South Carolina. We are a non-denominational church who seeks to reach out to both the un-churched and de-churched in our area. Our vision is to provide Biblical teaching and ministry opportunities that will help you grow into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Our passion is to serve you with friendliness, genuine concern and unconditional love in a warm, non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Upbeat contemporary music lead by our Praise Band
- Casual dress (every Sunday is casual Sunday)
- Children & Youth programs
- Messages that are Biblical, relevant and just plain make sense
- A welcoming, non-threatening environment
- A focus on YOU… not your wallet
So, relax. You will never be singled out, embarrassed, or put on the spot. Come early and enjoy coffee, juice, and doughnuts … on the house! Don’t feel obligated to give. If you are our special guest, you are not expected to give. The service is our gift to you. Be our guest this Sunday at 10:00 A.M. and discover the difference yourself! We may just change how you think about church.